Replit is the best platform for quickly starting, sharing, and developing projects in any programming language, right from your browser.
Features you can make the most out of:
- Enjoy a Google Docs-like editing experience, where you can see your collaborators’ cursors.
- Instantly get help from a community of millions of other programmers and learners.
- Make your team more productive with interactive docs, seamless git integration, and 0-hassle remote interviewing.
- On Replit, there is no "deployment" stage of your projects-- Replit instantly hosts all of your repls. Custom domains always welcome.
Replit is glad to offer a dedicated bounty and schwags for deploying on Replit, its mentorship, and support as a 2022 Devfolio Hackathon Season Partner.
Sign up for an account here if you haven’t yet!
- $50 to winning project of the hackathon (must be deployed on Replit)
- Replit schwags to 5 eligible submissions deployed on Replit.
- Eligibility for internship / full time role interviews at Replit
✅ Submission Guidelines
- A submission with a functioning Replit link can be defined as valid.
- Submit the Replit link of your publicly visible source code of the hack on Devfolio. Broken links will disqualify the project from the judging process.
- There must be a clear description of the working of the hack in the README file. If the hack is live and can be tested on Replit, add the relevant links to that in the README file too.
- Create a short video demo on Devfolio itself while making the submission. Make sure that the person watching the video is fully able to understand what the bot does and what its functionalities are.
- Make sure you've mentioned
Replit in the
Technologies Used section and selected the appropriate track while submitting the project.